4" x 6" LED Projector Headlight High Or Low Beam
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
4" x 6" LED High Beam Or Low Beam Projection Headlights
- High or Low Beam Headlight (Choose Option Above)
- Fits Various Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, & Western Star Models
- IP 67 Waterproof
- 4" x 6" x 3.13"
- 7 Cree Diodes
- 30 Watts
- 1.95 Amps At 12-24V
- Low Beam Operating Voltage: 6v-24v
- High Beam Operating Voltage: 10v-30v
- Raw Lumens- 1300-2400 Lumens
- Effective Lumens- 850-1150 Lumens
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Standard OEM Blade Connector
- Completely Sealed Electronics
- Most Luminous And Radiant In The Industry
- Provides Better Visibility
- Low Beam Light Up To 800ft
- High Beam Light Up To 980ft
- Grey Aluminum Die Cast Housing
- 7 Year Warranty
- DOT Approved
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
These 4" x 6" Projection headlights are the most powerful headlights in the industry with the latest and greatest Cree LED Technology! They have 2400-2800 high beam raw lumens making them the brightest LED Headlight you can buy that is DOT approved. They are completely sealed and have a hard coated polycarbonate lens to protect them from the elements. These high power, long lasting LED's are sure to make your nights on the road a lot brighter. They also boast a comprehensive 7-year warranty, one of the best guarantees you'll find on a headlight anywhere!
Need a Light Safety Control Module (LSCM) to avoid low beam outages? Check out the Lighting Bug!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
TRUX Accessories General Warranty
All standard LED lights and worklamps have a (3)-year warranty from date of purchase, the manufacturer will replace any LED with one or more burnt-out diodes during this guaranteed time period. This warranty does not apply to any LED lights that have been installed incorrectly or failure due to driver error. Condensation is not warrantied if all diodes are functioning properly.
All stainless steel and exhaust products have a (1)-year warranty against defective workmanship from the date of purchase. The manufacturer does not warranty items that have been installed incorrectly, used in a "non-standard" application or failure due to driver error. Modification, (including painting,) will void the relevant warranty.
LED Headlight warranties are determined on a case-by-case basis, please call to confirm your exact warranty if the model is not listed.
- TLED-H3 / H4 / H6 / H7 / H8 / H56: LED Headlights; (7)-year warranty from date of purchase.
- TLED-H53 / H48K: LED Headlights; (3)-year warranty from date of purchase.
- TLED-H57 / H58: LED Headlights; (2)-year warranty from date of purchase on LEDs only.
- TLED-H5 / H51 / H52: "Super Value" LED Headlights; (1)-year warranty from date of purchase.