Lighting Bug Light Safety Control Module
Lighting Bug Light Safety Control Module (LSCM)
*Lighting Bug is officially recommended by the American Truckers Association Technology and Maintenance Council
Never get caught with one headlight again! The Lighting Bug light control module is designed to help professional drivers avoid costly tickets and service delays.
- "Lighting Bug" Light Control Module (LSCM)
- Available For Most Popular Makes and Models (Choose Option Above)
- Automatically Converts High Beams to Low Beams When Necessary
- Doesn't Override Your High Beam Function; Both High Beam and Low Beam are Useable
- Indistinguishable From Your Standard Brightness and Beam Pattern
- Instantly Detects Bulb or Light Failure Without Driver Intervention
- Seamlessly Shifts to Reduced-Brightness High Beams
- Sends a Warning Signal to the Driver by Flashing Three Times on the Next Startup
- Plug-And-Play Fitment With Your Existing Wiring Harness; Installs In Less Than 5 Minutes!
- Designed and Made in the USA
- Sold As A Pair
- Quality American Product
More than twice as common as any other safety violation, headlight failure is the #1 reason heavy-duty vehicles are cited here in America. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reported 536,000 violations back in 2015, and with the massive increase in commercial traffic on our roadways that number is only on its way up in the coming years. Keep yourself out of that trend and make the decision when to replace your components for yourself with the Lighting Bug! This light safety control module substantially improves CSA while reducing downtime and money wasted on fines or insurance hikes.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Questions & Answers