If for any reason an item you have purchased from Raney’s does not meet your satisfaction, you may return that item any time you would like. We know life gets busy and we don’t want to hold you or your money hostage. For all returns you will need an RMA number assigned to you by our customer service department before we can accept any returned merchandise. The following conditions must be met:
- All returned goods must be in their original state in new, resalable condition
- Products cannot be dented, scratched or have any protective material removed
- Mattresses are non-returnable once they have been opened and the vacuum seal has been broken
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable
- All returns must have a valid RMA number issued by our customer service department
- Orders can be canceled only prior to shipment or the start of the manufacturing process
- Collect shipments are not permissible and will be refused
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs unless the item is being returned because of a definite error by Raney's.
- Refunds will only be processed in the form of the original payment method. If you change your bank or credit card and we can longer refund the original form of payment then you will be issued store credit. Any forms of checks can not be accepted or issued as credit. Store credit that is unused after 36 months will expire and be reset.
Upon receiving the item back into inventory, we will issue a credit back to the customer in the form of payment that the original order was received (Paypal, credit card, etc.)
How do I obtain an RMA number?
After your item has been delivered you can easily start a return by CLICKING HERE. Follow the steps at that link to generate a return shipping label and an RMA. If you experience any issues navigating through this process just call us and we would be happy to assist over the phone. Please do not start a return if your item was received damaged. Returning a damaged item may prevent you from receiving a full refund. Receiving credit for damaged items requires a different process so we ask that you read the section below "Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Products" for further instructions on damaged shipments.
We are proud to be the ONLY company in this industry that does not charge our customers restocking fees. We are confident in our products and we want to provide our customers with the BEST service. At Raney's, as long as we receive your package back in the same condition it left, there are no hidden fees.
If you wish to email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return via email that would be suitable as well. However, the response time may be considerably longer than completing this online or calling us on the phone.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Products
In the event your product is damaged in transit please do not set up a return online for this item. If you purchased Extend Shipping Insurance on your order then you can CLICK HERE to file a damage claim. If you did not purchase Extend Shipping Insurance or need assistance filing a claim with Extend then please contact us at 1-888-888-7990 immediately. All damages must be reported within 24-48 hours of receiving your package. If a shipment arrives at your doorstep and is clearly damaged make sure to take pictures as these will help expedite the return process. All warranty claims and damaged item claims need to be handled through Raney’s. Do not contact the manufacturer of the product directly as they will not be able to assist you in receiving a new item.
If Raney's shipped you an incorrect item please notify us within 30 days of receiving the item and we happily correct the issue. If the item did not ship via LTL Freight then you can quickly set up a return on our easy returns portal and select the return reason "Raney's sent wrong item" - CLICK HERE to access the returns portal.
In the event your item stops working or is experiencing a defect this would not fall under the normal return policy. Please contact our customer service department to receive instructions on how to start the warranty process.
Orders not listed with a lead time can only be cancelled prior to the order shipping. If your item is subject to a lead time greater than 7 business days, it can only be cancelled before the manufacturing process has begun. If the order needs to be cancelled before the completion of production, you will be subject to the manufacturer's cancellation fee. To avoid the cancellation fee, the order can be completed and shipped to the address on the order. When the product is received, you may contact a Raney's Customer Service Representative to obtain a RMA number to return the unwanted product. The return shipping would be at the customer's expense and the original shipping would not be refunded for cancellation scenarios.