Whirlpool Countertop Semi Truck Microwave Oven
*Microwave comes with a standard wall plug.
*Please NOTE: A standard 1,500 watt inverter will NOT work with this item. Please be certain that this item is only being used with the power inverter in this listing, or one that offers 2,000 watts of continuous true rated power. Only very specialized inverters have this.
*We highly recommend purchasing the microwave with the inverter in this listing by choosing the option above to guarantee that microwave will operate correctly.
Better your meals, better your hauls! This powerful truck microwave can easily heat your food allowing you to maintain a healthier diet while you're on the road.
For Tundra 1,500 Watt Power Inverter Installation Kit (Click Here)
Tired of that puny 12 volt microwave never getting your food warm? This small microwave for trucks is the perfect appliance for those nights on road where you want some warm food and there's no truck stop or restaurant in sight. With it's sleek black look and small form design this portable microwave can fit into the tight corners and spaces and look good with any kind of interior. The semi truck microwave features tap touch controls, 10 variable power levels and quick buttons for adding to the timer and cooking popcorn. It has 750 watts of cooking power and 0.5 cubic foot capacity. This trucker microwave is only compatible with 12 volt power supplies when paired with a minimum of a 1,500 Watt continuous true rated power inverter. Microwave not heating with the Tundra Power Inverter? Click Here!
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Click on a question to view answer, or to follow a question for updates.
Product backed by one year parts and labor warranty from manufacturer.
Microwave Warranty only valid when Microwave used in North America. If you reside in the United States and you Whirlpool Microwave should cease to operate within the first year of ownership:
1. Call the Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center at 1-800-253-1301 (toll-free).
2. Give the consultant your model, serial number, and shipping address.
3. The consultant will advise whether the microwave qualifies for repair or replacement.
4. In the event of repair, you may be directed to forward the product to a Whirlpool designated service center. You are responsible for insurance and freight to the designated service center. Please include your name and address on a piece of paper, along with a copy of proof of purchase (register receipt, charge slip, etc.). The microwave should be properly packaged to avoid damage in transit as we will not be responsible for any such damage.
5. Whirlpool will return the repair unit or, at our option, an identical or comparable microwave to your door free of charge.