Whirlpool Countertop Semi-Truck Microwave Oven
*Microwave ships with a standard wall plug.
*Standard 1,500 modified sine watt inverters will not work with this microwave oven. This microwave requires continuous true-rated power.
*We highly recommend adding the inverter in the option above if you're not sure. This inverter is guaranteed to be compatible with the microwave's power requirements.
Better food, better hauls! This powerful truck microwave blows standard units out of the water, letting you make tastier meals and keep a healthier diet while you're on the road.
- Whirlpool Semi-Truck Microwave
- 1,500 Watt True-Rated Power Inverter Available
- Compatible with 12V Power Supplies
- Includes a Pocket Handle Door
- Easily Fits a Full Dinner Plate
- Features Tap-Touch Controls
- 10 Levels of Cooking Power
- "+30 Seconds" Button
- Quick Popcorn Button
- Control and Button Lock
- Cooking Power: 750 Watt
- Power Supply: 15 Amps / 120V
- Capacity: 0.5 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 14-1/8" x 15-3/8" x 13-3/4"
- Small, Portable, and Versatile
- Great RV Microwave, or for Camping!
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Standard 12-volt microwave not getting the job done? This powerful, but small microwave for semi trucks has been built with professional drivers in mind, so no matter how far you are from the nearest stop or how late you roll into the lot, you’ll always have a reliable unit that looks great while fitting into the tight spaces and corners of OEM or factory-style in-cab kitchens at the end of the day. Featuring intuitive tap controls, ten different power levels, and convenient shortcut keys, this truck microwave delivers more heat faster and more effectively than generic setups. We know you work hard, so you deserve to eat well too with this aftermarket alternative from Raney's Truck Parts!
For a Guaranteed-Compatible Tundra Power Inverter Kit:
Microwave not heating with your Tundra Power Inverter? Check out our troubleshooting guide:
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
General Whirlpool Warranty
This microwave comes backed by a one-year (1 yr.) warranty on parts and labor. Please note that any and all warranty claims must be filed directly with Whirlpool by the end user.
Microwave Warranty only valid when Microwave used in North America. If you reside in the United States and your Whirlpool Microwave should cease to operate within the first year of ownership:
- Call the Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center at their toll free number: 1-800-253-1301
- Give the consultant your model, serial number, and shipping address.
- The consultant will advise whether the microwave qualifies for repair or replacement.
- In the event of repair, you may be directed to forward the product to a Whirlpool designated service center. You are responsible for insurance and freight to the designated service center. Include your name and address on a piece of paper, along with proof of purchase (register receipt, charge slip, etc.). The microwave should be properly packaged to avoid damage in transit. Whirlpool will not be responsible for any such damages.
- Whirlpool will return the repair unit or, at our option, an identical or comparable microwave to your door free of charge.