Peterbilt 579 587 Blackout Aftermarket Projector Headlights with LED Bar
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Peterbilt 579 587 Blackout Aftermarket Projector Headlights
Stand out with this new Aftermarket 579 587 Projector Headlight that combines a Projection Beam, LED Daytime Running Light and LED Turn Signal lights.
- Peterbilt 579 587 Blackout Aftermarket Projector Headlights
- Redesigned Lens For A Unique and Modern Style
- Fits Peterbilt 579 & 587 Trucks
- Low Beam Application:
- H9 Bulb
- 2100 Lumen
- 5.07 Amps
- 12.8 V
- High Beam Application:
- H1 Bulb
- 1550 Lumen
- 4.29 Amps
- 12.8 V
- Features White LED DRL
- Amber LED Turn Signal
- DOT/SAE Approved
- Sold Individually or as a Pair (Choose Option Above)
- Quality Made Product
*Please note this is an aftermarket product and is not made by the original equipment manufacturer, PACCAR. It has been modified to qualify as an aftermarket replacement headlight with a new design and modern features and functions.
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.