HornBlasters Shocker XL Train Horn
HornBlasters Shocker XL Train Horn
*For Air Compressor & Tank Kit, Click Here!
- HornBlasters Classic 4 Piece Train Horn Kit
- Produces A Genuine Locomotive Train Sound
- Features Power Air Flow Technology, Allowing Them To Create A Loud Sound Using Very Little Air
- Each Horn Has Been Tuned To A Specific Note & Is Accurate To 1 Hz
- Horns Do Not Share A Manifold, Allowing Them To Be Mounted Separately
- Lightweight, Compact, & Virtually Indestructible
- Features Standard Pipe Threading & Line Sizes
- Fits Almost Anywhere On Your Truck
- Universal Application & Easy Installation
- Compressor Sold Separately
- Features DOT/SAE J10/ASME Spec. Air Line & Fittings
- Passes Inspection In An Anechoic Chamber Before Being Released By The Factory
- Made Of Fiberglass Reinforced High-Impact ABS Plastic
- Diaphragm Is Made From Stainless Steel, Ensuring It Will Never Rust
- All-Inclusive Brass Fittings Set
- Recommeded For Use With The HornAir 200 Series Air Systems & HornAir 500 Series Air Systems
- Shocker XL Train Horns
- 1/2" Shocker Electric Valve
- 10 Feet Of 5/16" DOT Spec. Air Line
- 17 Feet Of 1/2" DOT Spec. Air Line
- All Necessary Fittings
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Size In Inches: B4 - 12.75", B3 - 14.75", B2 - 16.25", B1 - 19.5"
- Flare: 5"
- Fitting Size: 1/8 in NPT (Male)
- Valve: Black Widow 1/2" Air Valve
- Body Material: Brass
- Port Size: 1/2"
- Orifice Size: 1/2"
- Cv: 5.5
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Tubing: 1/2", 5/16" Nylon Tubing
- Outer Diameter: 1/2", 5/16"
- Inner Diameter: 3/8", 3/16"
- Minimum Bend Radius: 50.8 mm, 48 mm
- Max. Operating Pressure: 217 PSI, 217 PSI @ 68° F
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 950 PSI, 650 PSI
- Quality American Made Product
WARNING: Horns Are Extremely Loud & Can Be Heard From Almost 2 Miles Away! Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Used When Operating Airhorn. Unsafe Use May Result In Hearing Loss Or Permanant Damage. NEVER Use This Product In a Closed Environment Or Near Others. Use This Airhorn At a Distance Of At Least 100 Feet From Others.
Note: It Is Consumer's Responsibility To Comply With Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
The HornBlasters classic 4 piece train horn kit produces a genuine locomotive train sound. It features power air flow technology which allows them to create a loud sound using very little air. Each horn has been tuned to a specific note and is accurate to 1 Hz. The sound is 141 decibels. The horns do not share a manifold, which allows them to be mounted separately. The horns are lightweight, compact, and virtually indestructible. It fits almost anywhere on your truck and features standard pipe threading and sizes. It has a universal application and easy installation. It features DOT/SAE J10/ASME spec. air line & fittings. It is made of fiberglass reinforced high-impact ABS plastic and the diaphragm is made from stainless steel. The horns have all-inclusive brass fittings. It passes inspection in an anechoic chamber before being released by the factory. It is recommended for use with the HornAir 200 Series air systems and HornAir 500 Series air systems.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org, for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed