HornBlasters Chrome Admiral Train Horn
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
HornBlasters Admiral Train Horn
- HornBlasters Chrome Admiral Train Horn
- Designed From The Ground Up To Be The Loudest Of Its Class
- Heavy Duty Brass Spun Horn With Chrome Finish
- Easy Installation
- Passes Inspection In An Anechoic Chamber Before Being Released By The Factory
- Diaphragm Is Made From Stainless Steel, Ensuring It Will Never Rust
- Includes Mounting Hardware & 10 ft Of Air Line
- Quality American Made Product
- Admiral 540 Horn
- Port: 1/2" NPT
- Length: 17" (43.18 cm)
- Height: 15.5" (39.37 mm)
- Weight: 19.8 lb (8.98 Kg)
- HornAir 5 Gallon Tank
- Length: 20.5" (520.7 mm)
- Diameter: 9.5" (241.3 mm)
- Height: 11.5" (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Viair 400C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 30 Sec
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 2.54 CFM @ Free Flow
- Max Amperage: 26 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Length: 9.0" (228.6 mm)
- Width: 4.0" (101.6 mm)
- Height: 7.05" (179.07 mm)
- Weight: 8.00 lb (3.63 Kg)
- Chrome Admiral Train Horn
- HornAir 5 Gallon 8 Port Air Tank
- Viair 400C Compressor
- HornBlasters 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch
- Replacement Air Filters
- 10ft Of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 12 Volt Air Valve
- Detailed Instructions
WARNING: Horns Are Extremely Loud & Can Be Heard From Almost 2 Miles Away! Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Used When Operating Airhorn. Unsafe Use May Result In Hearing Loss Or Permanent Damage. NEVER Use This Product In a Closed Environment Or Near Others. Use This Airhorn At a Distance Of At Least 100 Feet From Others.
Note: It Is Consumer's Responsibility To Comply With Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at email@example.com, for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.