Western Star 4900 Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 3S0137530002
- Calculated at Checkout
Western Star & Freightliner Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 3S0137530002
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Western Star 4900 Models (2008-2013) & Freightliner Coronado (2008-2013)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 37 7/8"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 25 7/8"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 0130457001, 0131242001, 0131242003, 0131242004, 0131242005, 299136100, 3E0118500000, 3E0118540000, 3E0137530000, 3E0137530002, 3E118480, 3S0118500000, 3S0137530000, 3S0137530002, A0525255000, A0525503000, A0526860000, A0526860001, A0526860002, A0526860003, A0526861004, A0526863000, A0526863004, A0526863005, A0526863006, A0527742000, A0527742001, A0527742002, A0527742003, A0528636002, A0528636003, A0528638000, A0528638001, A0528638002, A0528638003, A0529437001, A0529437002, A0529437003, A0529624000, A0529628000, A0529628001, A0529628003, A0529630000, A0529630001, A0529630002, A0529631001, A0530354000, A0530354001, A0530354002, A0530354003, A0530354009, A0530356000, A0530356001, A0530356002, A0530356003, F2001, FRT18142, FRT18142N, MOD3S0118500000, MOD3S0137530000, MOD3S0137530002
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.