Volvo WG64 Eliminator Bar and Plate Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 8180873
- Calculated at Checkout
Volvo WG64 Eliminator Bar and Plate Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Eliminator®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Utilizes a Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Core Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- On-Site Temperature Controlled Environment Wind Tunnel and Chassis Dynamometer
- Features a Direct Replacement Tube and Fin Cooler
- Tested To Meet or Exceed OE Heat Transfer Performance
- 1 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Volvo WG64 Models (1993-2002)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 34 1/4"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 26 1/8"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 1030124,1030156, 1124B, 20961030124, 2096-1030124, 222117, 22601, 3945283, 44014601, 4401-4601, 44014607, 4401-4607, 441112, 44VOL31M, 8181243, BT1124B, BTC1124B, CAC124B, FLX010614, HDH010215, HDH010215BP, PC2924B, REA611026, RHT040, SCSI222117, SPI44014601, SPI 4401-4601, SPI44014607, SPI 4401-4607, SRMVOL31M, VOL18811, VOL18811N, VOL18811-N, WGM31M, WSR1124B, 10030050, 1030050, 12110316, 219010002RW, 21901-0002RW, 219010004, 21901-0004, 219013210, 21901-3210, 219013211, 21901-3211, 219013213, 21901-3213, 29013211, 2901-3211, 29013213, 2901-3213, 3935364, 44014606, 4401-4606, 817121, 817138, 817144, 8180873, 85103380, 85103382, WGM31B, WGM-31B (877AV-TEKK-1)
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Eliminator® Bar and Plate Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 1 Year Unlimited mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler is the best choice when you want high quality performance to meet affordability.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.