Universal Bluetooth Wireless License Plate Backup Camera
Safety is the first concern on any haul, but you don't need to break the bank to have it. Protect yourself and your rig with this convenient wireless backup camera!
- Top Dawg Wireless License Plate Backup Camera
- Hassle-Free Installation In Seconds On Any Car, Trailer, Commercial Truck Or RV
- Uses Your Tablet Or Phone As An LCD Display (Free App Available For Both iPhone And Android Systems)
- Features a 40 ft. Wireless Range
- (1) WiFi Back-Up Color Camera With (8) Infrared Lights For Enhanced Night Viewing
- (1) Wireless Transmitter
- (1) App Link For Display Software
- (1) Owners Manual
- CMOS Imaging Sensor (720x756 Pixels)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (Total Darkness)
- Video Output: 0.9-1.2v p-p 75ohm
- Power Supply: +12V DC
- Visual Range: Functional At 30-40 ft.
- Night Vision: Functional At 10-15 ft.
- Waterproofing: IP68
- Horizontal Field Of Vision: 170°
- Dimensions: 370 mm (W) x 55 mm (D) x 35 mm (H)
- Temperature Tolerances: -10° C ~ +50° C | 14° F ~ 122° F
- Humidity Tolerances: <85% RH
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Top Dawg Electronics ("TD") warrants to you, the original retail purchaser ("Consumer"), that this product ("Product") will under normal use operate properly for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase (the “Warranty Period”) by the Consumer. If a defect arises within the Warranty Period, Consumer's sole and exclusive remedy and TD’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this limited warranty will be, at TD’s (or its authorized reseller’s) option and to the extent permitted by law, either to repair or replace, the defective Product during the one (1) year limited warranty period so that it performs substantially in accordance with the accompanying documentation on the date of your initial purchase. Any replacement may be, at the option of TD, a new or remanufactured Product. If TD (or its authorized reseller’s), in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective Product, TD (or its authorized reseller’s) may refund to Consumer the purchase price paid for the Product. The terms of this limited warranty shall not affect and shall be in addition to the statutory rights of the Consumer.
The foregoing warranty is limited and is not applicable to: (i) normal wear and tear; (ii) defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including without limitation collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, unusual stress, improper or unauthorized alteration, modification or repair, installation, alteration, wiring, or testing, improper storage, use in an unapproved device or if the serial number has been removed or defaced; (iii) use not in accordance with the documentation accompanying the Product at the time of initial purchase; and (iv) damage caused by third party equipment with which the Product is used.
The limited warranty extends only to Consumers and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.