Universal Blind Mount Texas Square Bumper By Valley Chrome
- Some options in stock, other options ship in 4-6 weeks - Call to verify
- Calculated at Checkout
Universal Blind Mount 18" Texas Square Bumper
- Triple Chrome Plated 7 ga. Steel
- Blind Mount
- Fits Multiple Different Trucks (Choose Truck Option Above)
- Freightliner Classic (1989-2004)
- Freightliner Classic XL Day Cab (2004-2007)
- Freightliner Classic XL (2004-2007)
- Peterbilt 378 / 379, (2006 and Older) - Does Not Fit Set Back Axle
- Peterbilt 365, 367, 388, 389 (2007- Newer)
- Kenworth W900L / W900B / W900A
- Kenworth W990 (2019-Newer)
- Western Star Constellation (1989-2007)
- Western Star 4964 Constellation, Heritage (1989-Newer)
- Mounting Bolts Not Included
- Please Verify Bumper Size Needed Before Purchase
- Quality American Made Item
If you need mounting bolts click here
Add a Chrome or Steel Texas Square Blind Mount Bumper to your rig and give it a glossy and reflective look, making your truck the slickest on the road. This bumper offers a nice alternative to having the mounting holes be in the front where it can be clearly visible, offering for it to be outside of view providing a smooth uninterrupted reflection.
*Valley Chrome's bumper bottom flanges are not fully finished. Polishing the bottom flanges would add significant costs and additional lead times to their products. Bottom flanges are not seen from a standard viewing location once installed on a truck. The conditions pictured below are normal and not covered by Valley Chrome's warranty.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Valley Chrome Bumper Warranty
VALLEY CHROME PLATING, INC. extends a warranty against rusting or peeling of the polished chrome plated surfaces for a period of one year. The bumper is warranted for one year against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply if the bumper is exposed to corrosive environments or other abnormal conditions. Warranty is void if any part of the bumper has visible damage caused by impact of any type, regardless of where the damage to the bumper is in relation to the defect. Altering the bumper in any manner also voids the warranty.
Be aware that there is no warranty for set-back axle bumpers, ("breakbacks‚") greater than 18". Flat bumpers greater than 18" wide may require additional brackets and bracing (not included) to avoid cracking, and may not be warranted if Valley Chrome determines the bracing is insufficient. VALLEY CHROME PLATING, INC. does not assume responsibility for the cost of removal, installation of the bumper, or any consequential expense. Please contact Raney's customer service if you need clarification on your warranty terms.