The Enforcer Roll Up Door Lock
*Transport Security products cancelled more than 24 hours after order placement will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Patented Roll Up Door Lock
- Complete Protection Without The Padlock
- Specially Designed To Eliminate The Time & Hassle That's Needed With The Padlock & Hasp System
- Can Be Keyed Differently Or Alike (Choose Options Above)
- Destroying The Case Or Picking The Lock Is Almost Impossible
- Permanently Installs To The Door
- Only One Out Of 360 Million Keyed Combinations Will Open It (Unless You Choose Keyed Alike Above)
- Once The Door Is Closed, The Interior Jaws Spring Open Then Close Around The Carbon Steel Pins In The Base (That Are Welded To The Floor)
- Includes Installation Instructions
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
*Any returned lock MUST include all keys in order for a rull refund to be given
Transport Security, Inc. warrants the ENFORCER® Locks for one year, from the date of purchase guaranteeing
that there is no defect in material or workmanship.
If you think you have a defective product, please contact Transport Security, Inc. at 952-442-5625 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return goods authorization (RGA) number and the address to return the product.
Any product that does not have an RGA and a copy of the invoice showing the date of purchase accompanying it will not be considered for warranty, and will not be shipped back.
Transport Security, Inc. will repair or replace the item at its discretion, and prepay it back to you at no charge.
Transport Security, Inc. is not responsible for damage to, or loss of the following items including but not limited to; freight, tractor, trailer, death of the user, or anything else protected by this product. Transport Security, Inc. is only responsible for the product itself, and nothing else that it is related to or used in connection with.
Transport Security, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or specific relief. We will not be responsible for any misuse of product, or for use of product in applications that it was not designed for.
Transport Security, Inc. is a manufacturer-supplier of products contained in this catalog and web site.
GOVERNING LAW: This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, USA, and by the laws of the United States, excluding their conflicts of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby excluded in its entirety from application to this Limited Warranty.
Copyright 2010 All rights reserved.