Stainless Steel Rear Center Panel with Built-In Under Glow Light Effect By Grand General
- Some options temporarily out of stock, some are in stock - call to verify!
- Calculated at Checkout
Stainless Steel Rear Center Panel With Lighting and License Frame Options
- Rear Center Light Panel
- Designed with Built-In Under Glow Light Effect (Included with Lighting Options Above)
- Kit Available With:
- 4" LED Lights (Optional - See Lighting Option Above)
- Twist-on Lock Bezels (Included with Lighting Options)
- 1" Mini LED Light Wide Angle Bow Tie Lens (Included with Lighting Options)
- License Plate Frame (Optional - See License Frame Option Above)
- LED License Plate Light (Included with License Frame)
- Lights Available In Red Lens with Red LED, or Clear Lens with Red LED
- LED Lights Function As Stop/Tail/Turn
- Boxed End Style with Backing Plate
- Made From 430 Stainless Steel
- 34.5" L x 4.63" W x 13.25" H
- Mounting Hole Bolt Spacing Measures 30" Apart
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Grand General Warranty Policy
The Grand General limited warranty assures that products are free from defects in workmanship and/or materials only, within the limited warranty period specified for that product. The limited warranty begins at the time of initial purchase by the original consumer and applies only to the original purchaser's installation. Warranted products must have been purchased from an authorized Grand General dealer.
Chrome and Stainless Steel Products (6 mo.)
Grand General extends a six-month limited warranty to the original purchasing consumer ensuring that their chrome and stainless steel products are free from defects in material and/or workmanship only, under normal applications and service. The limited warranty does not cover road hazards.
Incandescent Lights (1 yr./6 mo.)
Grand General extends a one-year limited warranty to the original end-user ensuring that their incandescent lighting products are free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal applications and service. Incandescent light bulbs are warranted to the original end-user for a period of six months. This warranty does not apply to severe applications such as buses, construction equipment, and off-road equipment.
Light Wiring and Plugs (6 mo.)
Grand General warrants to the original consumer that primary wires and light plugs of its manufacture will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for six months from the original consumer's date of purchase. To be eligible for above limited warranty coverage, the wire must have been installed properly. Product modification and installation error will void the limited warranty.
|Pearl & Spyder Lights||5 years*|
|Pearl & Spyder Pedestal Lights||3 years|
|Other LED Lights||3 years|
|LED Headlamps & Work Lights||3 years|
|Halogen Bulbs||1 year|
|Strobe LED Lights||1 year|
|Misc. LED and Decorative Lights||1 year|
|LED Light Bulbs||6 months|
|Complete Headlight Assembly||6 months|
*Warranties are void if merchandise has been welded, cut, drilled or modified in any way. Warranty is void if the product is installed contrary to normal use or recommended installation practices. Damages arising from improper installation and usage, physical abuse or road hazards, are not the responsibility of Grand General and not covered by any of the aforementioned warranties.