- Peterbilt 379
- Peterbilt 379 Exterior
- Peterbilt 379 Headlights
- Retro Series Double Round 5.75" LED Projector Headlight Assembly With Mounting Option
Retro Series Double Round 5.75" LED Projector Headlight Assembly With Mounting Option
Retro Series Double Round 5.75" LED Projector Headlight Assembly
*Check out our compatible 80-watt load resistor for this headlight!
*We recommend using TRUX mounting brackets. (Option Above)
- Double Round Headlights
- Fits the Following Peterbilt Models:
- Halo LED Accents
- 5.75" Full LED Headlights
- Low Beam Raw Lumens: 1800 Lumens
- Low Beam Effective Lumens: 630 Lumens
- High Beam Raw Lumens: 2700 Lumens
- High Beam Effective Lumens: 900 Lumens
- Operating Voltage: 9-30 Volts
- Low Beam Power: 6.5 Watts
- High Beam Power:12.8 Watts
- Low Beam Amperage: 0.8±0.3 Amps @ 12.8 Volts; 0.4±0.2 Amps @ 27 Volts
- High Beam Amperage: 1.0±0.3 Amps @ 12.8 Volts; 0.5±0.2 Amps @ 27 Volts
- Color Temperature: 6800 Kelvin
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Housing Bucket Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Waterproofing Rating: IP67 Rating
- D.O.T./SAE Compliant
- Covered by a 3-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Dubbed the "Marilyn Monroe" headlight by the designers at TRUX. The new Retro Series LED Projector Headlights will be sure to turn heads! These were designed for customers who are tired of having the same assembly as every other Peterbilt out there. Not only do these headlights offer super bright LED projector beams, they also have dual-function LED halo rings that double as a white daytime running light, as well as an amber marker and turn signal. These headlights can be installed on your current J-style brackets or installed with TRUX newly designed retro series mounting bracket.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
TRUX Accessories General Warranty
All standard LED lights and worklamps have a (3)-year warranty from date of purchase, the manufacturer will replace any LED with one or more burnt-out diodes during this guaranteed time period. This warranty does not apply to any LED lights that have been installed incorrectly or failure due to driver error. Condensation is not warrantied if all diodes are functioning properly.
All stainless steel and exhaust products have a (1)-year warranty against defective workmanship from the date of purchase. The manufacturer does not warranty items that have been installed incorrectly, used in a "non-standard" application or failure due to driver error. Modification, (including painting,) will void the relevant warranty.
LED Headlight warranties are determined on a case-by-case basis, please call to confirm your exact warranty if the model is not listed.
- TLED-H3 / H4 / H6 / H7 / H8 / H56: LED Headlights; (7)-year warranty from date of purchase.
- TLED-H53 / H48K: LED Headlights; (3)-year warranty from date of purchase.
- TLED-H57 / H58: LED Headlights; (2)-year warranty from date of purchase on LEDs only.
- TLED-H5 / H51 / H52: "Super Value" LED Headlights; (1)-year warranty from date of purchase.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed