Rand McNally OverDryve TM 7 Pro II Truck Navigation With BlueTooth
The most fully-featured, premium trucking device on the market today!
- OverDryve (TM) 7 Pro II (Second Generation) Truck Navigation Second Generation
- New Design Featuring Three Times Faster System
- Powered By Rand Navigation 2.0
- Three-Dimensional Cities And Landmarks
- Optional Tablet Guard With Superior Dual-Layer Protection With Impact Resistance
- Built-In SiriusXL Satellite Radio Receiver
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling and Texting
- 7" High-Resolution Screen
- Hands-Free Voice Assistant Through Siri/Google Now
- Features Built In Dash Camera
- Electronic Log Book and Ecosytem of Connected Trucking Apps
- Access Apps For Entertainment Such as Music, News, Traffic and Sports
- Sound Through In-Truck System
- Quality Made Product
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally warrants that the Product, and the component parts thereof, will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty may be enforced only by the first consumer purchaser (â€œCustomerâ€), provided that the product is utilized within the U.S.A. or Canada.
Rand McNally will, without charge, repair or replace (with a new or newly reconditioned unit), at its option, defective Products or component parts. For repair or replacement of defective Products, Customer must contact Rand McNally at 1-800-333-0136 for return authorization and instructions. Customer will be required to provide proof of date of first Customer purchase by providing a copy of the original sales receipt for the warranty to be valid.
The Customer must pay any initial shipping charges required to ship the Product to Rand McNally for warranty service, but the return charges will be at Rand McNallyâ€™s expense, if the Product is found to be defective and is repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty. If the Product sent in is still under its original warranty, then following repair or replacement by Rand McNally, the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one (1) year warranty, whichever is longer.
If the Product is out of warranty, Rand McNally shall have no obligation to repair or replace the Product, but if it does choose to repair or replace the Product, such repair or replacement shall be at Rand McNallyâ€™s then-current cost. In such case, customer shall be responsible for all shipping charges associated with the shipment of the Product to Rand McNally and its return to the customer. This warranty gives the Customer specific rights. Other rights may be available to Customer which vary from state to state.
Exclusions: This limited warranty does NOT apply: 1) to any product damaged by accident; 2) in the event of misuse or abuse of the product or as a result of unauthorized alterations or repairs; 3) if the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; 4) if the Product is used other than as provided in the documentation that accompanies the Product, or 5) if the owner of the product resides outside of the U.S.A. or Canada.