Garmin Dezl OTR500 Commercial Trucking GPS With 5.5" Display, Bluetooth & Lifetime Map Updates
Plot a safe and efficient route with Garmin's dÄ“zl 770 commercial trucking GPS!
Pairs With The Garmin Instinct 2 DÄ“zl Edition Rugged Trucking Smart Watch Found Here!
- GPS Navigator Designed Specifically for the Over-the-Road Trucking Industry
- Built-In PrePass System - Weight Station Info & Notifications
- Large Multi-Touch 5.5" Glass Display With White Backlight
- Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Live Traffic and Weather Forecasts
- Via The Free Smartphone Link App
- Customized Truck Routing for the Size and Weight of Your Truck
- Tracks And Displays Popular Routes For Easy Navigation In New Areas
- Voice-Activated Navigation, Bluetooth Technoology, Built In Wifi Capabilities
- Easy Break Planning With Alerts, Truck & Trailer Services Directory
- Compatible With Garmin eLog Compliant ELD, Tracks and Records HOS
- Also Compatible With Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera
- Spoken Garmin Real Direction
- Simple Truck Profile, Junction Views, Lane Guidance Arrows and More
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, GarminÂ® will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; (ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin, (vi) damage to a product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by Garmin or damage to a product that has been connected to AC adapters and cables that are not certified by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and are not labelled as Limited Power Source (LPS). In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country. This product is intended to be used only as a travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original 1 year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
This Limited Warranty also does not apply to, and Garmin is not responsible for, any degradation in the performance of any Garmin navigation product resulting from its use in proximity to any handset or other device that utilizes a terrestrial broadband network operating on frequencies that are close to the frequencies used by any Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) such as the Global Positioning Service (GPS). Use of such devices may impair reception of GNSS signals.