Peerless QuikBinder Plus Ratchet Loadbinder
- |1/2" to 5/8" Option Expected Ship Date is 06/24/2022|
- Calculated at Checkout
QuikBinder Ratchet Loadbinder
Avoid fighting with dangerous ratchet binders! The Peerless Quikbinder is the ultimate among ratchet chain binders for securing with safety and speed
- QuikBinder Plus Folding Handle Ratchet Loadbinder
- Higher Working Load Limits
- Use With Grade 70 Transport Or Grade 80 Alloy Tie-Down Chains
- Tough To Tamper and Lockable For Greater Security (Lock Not Included)
- Durable Heat Treated Zinc-Plated Grab Hooks
- 3-Position Pawl
- Meets All DOT/CVSA/CCMTA
- Foldable Handle For Easier Storage
- Folded Handle Length: 9.5
- Straight Handle Length: 13.9
- Chain Size: 5/16" to 3/8"
- Working Load Limit: 7,100 Lbs.
- Chain Size: 3/8" to 1/2"
- Working Load Limit: 12,000 Lbs.
- Chain Size: 1/2" to 5/8"
- Working Load Limit: 18,100 Lbs.
- Chains Sold Separate
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
*Do Not Exceed Working Load Limits
The QuikBinder Ratchet Loadbinders are unlike any other in the market. This ratchet offers higher weight limits, a 3-position pawl for ratchet extensions, and loads securely in half the time. Stronger, faster, safer and more functional than standard binders. Simply fold the handle down after the load is secure or when storing on your cab rack.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990