- Kenworth W900
- Kenworth W900 Exterior
- Kenworth W900 Exhaust
- Pypes Kenworth W900 T600 T800 8" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit
Pypes Kenworth W900 T600 T800 8" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit
Kenworth W900 T600 T800 8” Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit - 120" Long Stacks
*Please verify you have enough clearance under your cab before purchasing.
*Custom modification may be required. Professional installation is recommended.
- 8" 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit
- Fits Kenworth W900, T600, & T800 Models Without DPF Systems
- Choose Stack Style, Y Pipe, and Elbow Mount Location Above
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Kit Includes (2) 304 SS 120" Stacks, (2) 304 SS 90° Pickett Elbows, (4) SS Band-clamps/Bracket Combo, (2) SS Band-clamps, (1) Optional SS Polished Y Pipe
- Available With 5" Y Pipe, Full 8" Y Pipe & Elbows Or No Y Pipe (Choose Above)
- Unique Top Stacks Allow For Any Height Or Clamp Location, Which Reduces Any Leakage Around The Clamps
- Quality Made Product
*Y Pipe option will include a universal T Pipe that may not mount in factory Y Pipe positioning. Some custom exhaust work may be necessary so professional installation is recommended.
We have a game changer in the world of big rig exhaust! It's no secret that stainless steel is far superior to chrome in many ways and Pypes Exhaust has applied that knowledge to exhaust kits for semi trucks. These brand new kits are constructed of 304 stainless steel which is the highest grade stainless you can buy. The high quality material provides that custom show truck shine while also offering longevity by resisting corrosion and rust better than any other exhaust on the market. The kit comes with 120" long stacks that gives your truck that mean monster stack look. Unlike chrome stacks, you can cut these down to length if you prefer them shorter with no negative side effects. If you want to outfit your Kenworth W900, T600, or T800 with a high quality, supremely long lasting exhaust kit, then look no further than Pypes exhaust kits!
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
Questions & Answers
Aranda Truck Accessories