- All Products
- Grille Guards
- Peterbilt Grille Guards
- Peterbilt 378 Set Back Axle Herd Defender Bumper Grill Guard
Peterbilt 378 Set Back Axle Herd Defender Bumper Grill Guard
Peterbilt 378 Set-Back Axle "Defender" HERD Grille Guard
*After purchase, a member of the Raney's team may call to verify your fitment information. Custom options available!
*Ships LTL; grille guard will be upright, bolted to the pallet, and covered with three layers of protective material.
*WILL NOT FIT Peterbilt 378 models with radar and/or collision avoidance systems.
Defending your rig from moose, deer, brush and debris, or just about any other problem you can imagine on the road, a HERD bumper or grille guard will keep you running!
- Defender Bumper Grill Guard
- Fits Set-Back Axle Peterbilt 378 Models (2002 - 2007)
- Total Weight: 335 lbs.
- 9-Step Polishing For a Mirror-Like Chrome Finish
- 12" D-Shaped Aluminum Bumper and Steel Mounting Bracket
- Channel and Tubes Made From High-Strength 6061 Aluminum
- Premium Oversized 3" Tubing
- Steel Drop-Forged Eyebolts (7/8" Threads)
- Interlock System Doesn't Place Weight On The Hinges
- Design Ensures Parts Won't Shake or Rattle Loose
- Extruded Tabs For Even the Biggest Aftermarket Lights
- Includes Fully Boxed-In Uprights
- Stronger than Common I-Beam Designs
- Cleaner Look and Easier Maintenance
- Integrated Steel Impact Plates with the Mounting Brackets
- Exclusive to HERD Grille Guards!
- Provides Additional Strength to the Outside of the Bumper Guard
- Helps Stop Your Guard From Folding During an Off-Center Impact
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Defender series is HERD's #1 selling grille guard! Perfect for owner-operators and drivers who need the absolute best in front-end impact protection, this guard functions just as easily as a brush guard, deer guard, moose bumper, or set of bull bars. No matter what you call it, or what kind of road hazard you're concerned about, a HERD grille guard can prevent thousands of dollars in costly damage and downtime after an accident. (More importantly, it can keep you safe while it's at it!) Featuring plenty of custom features that make maintenance or operation under your specific application even easier, Raney's Truck Parts is proud to help any professional make an informed decision on whether or not to protect their biggest investment with HERD.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Questions & Answers