Peterbilt 378 379 SFA Herd Super Road Train Bumper Grill Guard
- Ships out in 8 Weeks - Additional delays possible
- Calculated at Checkout
Peterbilt 378 379 Set Forward Axle Herd Super Road Train Guard (Picture For Reference - Actual Bumper May Differ Slightly)
Whether you are defending your truck from moose, deer or any other animal or obstacle on the road, a Herd bumper or grill guard will keep you running.
*Must know if your truck has a tow pin that is attached to the frame with 4 bolts or a tow hook attached to the frame with 2 bolts (choose above)
*Auxiliary Mount required when Truck does not have big factory center tow pin bolted to front of bumper
**After purchase, a member of the Raney's team may call to verify fitment
*Only Fits Set Forward Axle Trucks WITHOUT Radar / Collision Avoidance System
- Super Road Train Bumper Grill Guard With 4 Post
- Fits Peterbilt 378 379 Set Forward Axle Trucks WITHOUT Radar / Collision Avoidance System (1986-2007)
- Aerodynamic Bumper Channel Has An 18" Swept Back Profile Which Allows For Better Airflow
- Features A Baluster Reinforced Lower Rake Which Provides Additional Bracing
- Tubing Is Constructed From High Quality, High Strength 6061 Aluminum
- Oversized 4" Tube Provides Extreme Protection
- Features Oversized Boxed-uprights Which Have The Same Strength Characteristics As The Standard Size Boxed Uprights
- High Quality, Steel Drop Forged Eyebolts With 7/8" Threads
- Threads Fasten The Bumper Guard In An Upright Position
- 9-Step Polish Process Results In a Mirror-Like Finish
- Aluminum Bumper & Steel Mounting Bracket Form Strength & Durability
- Interlock System Doesn't Place Weight On The Hinges
- Design Ensures Things Won't Get Loose Or Rattle Over Time
- Steel Impact Plates Integrated With Mounting Brackets Provide Additional Impact Support Towards The Outside Of Bumper Guard
- Impact Plate Feature Is Exclusive To Herd Grill Guards
- Bumper Guards Without Impact Plates Are Vulnerable To Folding In On The Outside, If Hit Off-center
- Bull Bars Ship Standing Upright Bolted To A Pallet And Covered With 3 Layers Of Protective Material
- Product Weight: 491 lbs.
- Call For Custom Options & Configurations
The Super Road Train guard is the largest and strongest bumper available in the North America. If you are looking for extreme protection with an aggressive style, this guard is for you. This grill guard can function as a brush guard, deer guard or moose bumper; a great way to protect your semi from unwanted and sometimes costly damage due to accidental collisions. Raney's Disclaimer: While this product is meant to protect your truck from road hazards and animals, please do not test your new grill by purposely colliding with an innocent animal.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990