- All Products
- Charge Air Coolers
- Mack Charge Air Coolers
- Mack Volvo Eliminator Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 25174858
Mack Volvo Eliminator Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 25174858
Mack Volvo Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 25174858
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Photo For Reference Only
Why Choose the Eliminator®:
- Superior Quality and Durability
- Manufactured to Eliminate Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Affordable Option for Optimized Power, Emissions and Renewed Fuel Economy
- Direct Original Equipment (OE) Replacement Tube and Fin Cooler
- Tested To Meet or Exceed OE Heat Transfer Performance
- 1 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler
- Fits Various Mack, Volvo/GM, and Volvo/White Models (2003 - 2008)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 37 7/8"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 28"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 3 1/2"
- Outlet Connections OD Dimension: 3 1/2"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 25174858
The most durable charge air cooler on the market, Dura-Lite's Eliminator Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler combines a quality build with affordability. At a lower price point than it's Evolution counterpart, the Eliminator is professionally engineered as a direct original equipment replacement that meets or exceeds the OE heat transfer performance. Backed by a 1-year, unlimited mile guarantee, the Eliminator is manufactured leak free with superior quality and durability against other aftermarket and OE charge air coolers.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
|2003 - 2005||Mack||CH613|
|2003 - 2005||Mack||CH|
|2003 - 2008||Mack||613|
|2003 - 2008||Mack||CX613 Vision|
|2003 - 2008||Mack||CX613|
|2003 - 2005||Mack||CX Vision|
|2003 - 2005||Mack||CX|
|2003 - 2005||Mack||Vision|
Dura-Lite Eliminator Warranty Policy
Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd., warrants its Eliminator Charge Air Coolers under normal on-highway operating conditions to the original vehicle installation for a one-year (1 yr.) Unlimited Mileage Warranty. The warranty does not authorize any customer or entity to act on behalf of Dura-Lite in regards to warranty settlement. Dura-Lite's warranty is not prorated and if during the warranty period a Charge Air Cooler is found to be defective, Dura-Lite will either repair or supply a replacement Charge Air Cooler, at no charge. If there is a problem with a Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler, it will be sent back to Dura-Lite to determine the cause of the problem so it can be eliminated from reoccurring. This process allows Dura-Lite to continue to reduce its warranty rate. Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate over the past 20 years. All Charge Air Coolers are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave Dura-Lite's manufacturing facility.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed