- All Products
- Grille Guards
- Kenworth Grille Guards
- Kenworth T680 Set Back Axle Herd AeroPLUS Grill Guard 2012-2021
Kenworth T680 Set Back Axle Herd AeroPLUS Grill Guard 2012-2021
Kenworth T680 Set Back Axle Herd AeroPLUS Grill Guard 2012-2020
Whether you are defending your truck from moose, deer or any other animal or obstacle on the road, a Herd bumper or grill guard will keep you running.
*After purchase, a member of the Raney's team may call to verify fitment
*Fits Set Back Axle Trucks Only WITH Radar / Collision Avoidance System
- AeroPLUS Bumper Grill Guard With 4 Posts
- Fits Kenworth T680 Trucks WITH Radar / Collision Avoidance System (2012-2021)
- Built In Slam Latch And Lift Assist
- Lighter To Conserve Fuel
- More Aerodynamic For Improved Efficiency
- Easier To Operate Than Any Other Guard
- Compatible With Bendix Wingman Radar Systems
- Lift Weight As Little As 13 Lbs
- Built In Air Dam Reduces Drag, Conserves Fuel
- Modern, Quick And Easy To Install
- Stylish Bolt-On Brackets, Position Where You Want
- Shaped To Match Bumper
- Material: Aluminum
- Included: Brackets
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Including Slam Latch, one click engine access makes pre-inspections quick and easy. AeroPLUS was designed to be lighter and stronger providing protection and fuel economy. This grill guard can function as a brush guard, deer guard or moose bumper; a great way to protect your semi from unwanted and sometimes costly damage due to accidental collisions. Raney's Disclaimer: While this product is meant to protect your truck from road hazards and animals, please do not test your new grill by purposely colliding with an innocent animal.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990!
Questions & Answers