Kenworth T680 Blackout Projector Headlight Assembly With Position LED
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Kenworth T680 Blackout Projector Headlight Assembly With Position LED by United Pacific
- Aftermarket Blackout Projector Headlight Assembly With Position LED
- Fits Kenworth T680 2013+
- Patent Pending Lens Design For Improved Look And Visibility
- Available In Driver, Passenger, Or Complete Both Sides (Choose Above)
- Plugs Into Existing Wiring Harness
- DOT SAE Approved
- W5W Bulb Side Marker
- White LED Position DRL
- Low Beam:
- H7 Quartz Halogen Bulb
- 12V DC Input
- 55 Watt 4.58 Amps
- High Beam:
- H1 Quartz Halogen Bulb
- 12V DC Input
- 55 Watt 4.58 Amps
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Add a modern twist to your big rig with the new Projector Headlight Assembly With Position LED from UPI. This headlight assembly features white position LED running lights and halogen bulbs for your high and low beams. The sleek Blackout design will make your T680 stand out. Please note this is an aftermarket product and is not made by the original equipment manufacturer, PACCAR. It has been modified to qualify as an aftermarket replacement headlight with a new design and modern features and functions. For Our Chrome Version, Click Here!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 3 Year warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.