- All Products
- Charge Air Coolers
- Peterbilt Charge Air Coolers
- Kenworth Peterbilt Eliminator Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 2310281 N4106001
Kenworth Peterbilt Eliminator Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 2310281 N4106001
Kenworth Peterbilt Eliminator Bar And Plate Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 2310281 N4106001
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Eliminator®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Utilizes a Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Core Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- On-Site Temperature Controlled Environment Wind Tunnel and Chassis Dynamometer
- Features a Direct Replacement Tube and Fin Cooler
- Tested To Meet or Exceed OE Heat Transfer Performance
- 1 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits The Following Models;
- T660 (2007 - 2015)
- T800 (2007 - 2015)
- W900L (2008 - 2019)
- W900 (2008 - 2015)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 29" [736.6mm]
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 31 1/4" [793.8mm]
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4" [101.6mm]
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4" [101.6mm]
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 2310281, N4106001, N4106002, W4715002, HDH010543, 222223, 4401-2510, ABPN0944012510, SPBN0944012510, CAC61-1213TRP, 61-1213, 1000CAC42510, CAC42510, RCCAC42510, PET17712, 0441274, 441274
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Eliminator® Bar and Plate Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 1 Year Unlimited mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler is the best choice when you want high quality performance to meet affordability.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
Dura-Lite Eliminator Warranty Policy
Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd., warrants its Eliminator Charge Air Coolers under normal on-highway operating conditions to the original vehicle installation for a one-year (1 yr.) Unlimited Mileage Warranty. The warranty does not authorize any customer or entity to act on behalf of Dura-Lite in regards to warranty settlement. Dura-Lite's warranty is not prorated and if during the warranty period a Charge Air Cooler is found to be defective, Dura-Lite will either repair or supply a replacement Charge Air Cooler, at no charge. If there is a problem with a Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler, it will be sent back to Dura-Lite to determine the cause of the problem so it can be eliminated from reoccurring. This process allows Dura-Lite to continue to reduce its warranty rate. Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate over the past 20 years. All Charge Air Coolers are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave Dura-Lite's manufacturing facility.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed