International RadialSeal Air Intake Filter by Donaldson 3532799C1 870726A LA6870
Navistar RadialSeal Air Intake Filter by Donaldson 3532799C1 870726A LA6870
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- Replacement Filter for Mann + Hummel Europiclon Air Cleaners
- Primarily Used in International DuraStar & WorkStar Applications
- Also Fits International 4200, 4700SCD, and CXT Models
- Superior Performance and Proven Protection
- High-Efficiency Cellulose Media Performs Across a Wide Range of Heavy Duty Engine Applications
- Unique Sawtooth Design Compresses to Cushion and Hold the Filter in Place
- Secure Seal - Even in Severe Environments
- RadialSeal Design Allows for Fast Filter Changes
- Durable Structural Support Protect Filters From Damage or Collapse in Heavy Vibration or Humid Conditions
- Cross Reference Numbers:
- Baldwin RS4636
- Fleetguard AF25707
- Fram CA9346
- Luber-Finer LAF9099
- Wix 46870
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement for OEM #s:
- Efficiency: 99.9%
- Outer Diameter: 10.13"
- Inner Diameter: 8.04"
- Length: 15.70"
- Type: Primary
- Style: Radialseal
- Media Type: Cellulose
- Efficiency Test Standard: ISO 5011
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
As one of the largest providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts, Donaldson has been solving customers' complex filtration needs for over 100 years. With durable, rugged filters that are built for the long haul, Donaldson offers the most comprehensive line of replacement filters that are manufactured to the same quality standards as the original!
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Vendor's General Warranty Policy
The vendor warrants all new products against defective material or workmanship for (1) year from in-service date or until first cleaned or serviced in any manner.