- 9200 9400 Series
- International 9200 9400 Series Exterior
- International 9200 9400 Bumpers
- International 9200i 9400i 12" Hendrickson AERO CLAD Set-Back Axle Bumper (1997 & Newer)
International 9200i 9400i 12" Hendrickson AERO CLAD Set-Back Axle Bumper (1997 & Newer)
International 9200i 9400i AERO CLAD Set-Back Axle Bumper
Hendrickson bumpers are guaranteed to add style and strength to any International 9200i or 9400i model, all while improving aerodynamics and lowering total weight at the same time!
- Hendrickson AERO CLAD Bumper
- Fits International 9200i and 9400i Models (1997 & Newer)
- Size: 12"
- Style: Set-Back Axle / SBA
- Made with a Stainless Steel and Aluminum Composite Material
- Solid, Exceptionally Durable Construction
- Composite Layers Will Never Delaminate
- Molded Through; Minor Abrasions Buff Right Out
- Resists Corrosion, Peeling, Cracking, Fading, and Rust
- As Much As 30 lbs. Lighter Than Factory Plastic Bumpers
- Stainless Steel Finish That's 10x Thicker Than Standard Chrome
- AERO CLAD Bumpers are Covered by a 5-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Hendrickson aftermarket bumpers offer incredible advantages over factory standard! Their composite material will never delaminate, and it resists corrosion with a mirror finish that measures ten-times thicker than most traditional chrome-plated options. This unique design also includes bracing that boosts your bumper’s durability without affecting a smooth surface. Despite all of this added strength, Hendrickson metal bumpers can still weigh as much as thirty pounds less than factory plastic! Their lightweight build instantly improves fuel economy and aerodynamics compared to multi-piece plastic bumpers for almost any rig.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Hendrickson AERO CLAD Bumpers Warranty
Hendrickson Bumper and Trim (Hendrickson) warrants that its bumper and trim products shall be free of defects in material and workmanship. This warranty coverage only applies to those Hendrickson bumper and trim products that have been (i) properly assembled and installed by a vehicle original equipment manufacturer (OEM) on new production vehicles or by an authorized vehicle OEM dealer on an aftermarket basis, and (ii) properly maintained and used in the recommended application(s) (pursuant to all applicable Hendrickson and vehicle OEM publications). All non-recommended bumper and trim applications must receive written approval from Hendrickson in order to be covered under this warranty. This warranty is subject to the conditions, exclusions and limitations listed below and elsewhere in this document.
Hendrickson warrants its bumper and trim products listed herein for a Standard Warranty Period of EITHER:
- One (1) year from the date an original bumper / trim product and the respective vehicle are put into service, or 100,000 miles, which ever occurs first.
- One (1) year from the date a new aftermarket bumper / trim product is installed by an authorized vehicle OEM dealer, or 100,000 miles, which ever occurs first.
In addition to the Standard Warranty Period, AERO CLAD stainless steel clad aluminum bumpers are covered under an Extended Warranty Period of an additional four (4) years or 400,000 miles, which ever occurs first. This warranty covers...
- Red Rust
Questions & Answers