International 2600 S Series Hood Jone's Performance
- Calculated at Checkout
Jone's Performance International 2600 S Series Hood Set Back Axle
*Must Verify Original Part # That Came On Your Truck Matches OEM # Below Before Purchase
- Fits International 2600 S Series Hood Set Back Axle
- Come With Headlight Buckets Pre-Drilled
- Elastomeric Urethane Adhesive Used In Assembly Of Inner Structure
- This Is The Hood Only It Does Not Include Grill, Headlights, Or Any Other Parts
- All Fender Wells Are Either Sprayed With An Undercoating Or Have Coremat Added To Suppress Starbursts In High Stress Areas
- E-coated Or Galvanized Steel Hardware Used To Resist Corrosion
- Holes Pre-Drilled For Mounting And Accessories
- White Sandable Gel Coat Finish
- High Quality American Made Product
- Will Not Fit New Slope Nose Low-Pro With Combination Headlamp Turn Signal
*NOTE: Verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Replaces OEM Part #'s
- 1658672C-1 (Old)
- 1696072-C1 (New)
The Jone's Performance International 2600 S Series Hoods are built with quality and durability in mind. They are made of a one piece construction with inner structures bonded and laminated to provide increased durability for big rigs. All hoods have pre-drilled holes and include accessory hardware such as spring clips, head light bearings and insulation stays. The inner structure steel is stamped, not fabricated, and E coated to resist corrosion. Fender wells are either sprayed with an undercoating or have Coremat to minimize starburst or spider cracking from stones.
Jone's Performance has been manufacturing fiberglass products since the 1970's. They are recognized for providing top quality hoods for the trucking industry. They offer a wide selection of hoods for the following makes; Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo, Western Star, Ford & GM trucks. All Hoods are a one piece construction and come in a white gel-coat surface backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990