International 1600 1700 4600 4900 Series Radiator
*Please Verify Your Radiator's Dimensions & OEM Number Before Purchase
- Fits International 1600 1700 4600 4900 Series
- All Metal Copper & Brass Radiator
- Does Not Come With Frame
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement for OEM #'s: 1668900C92, 1649774C1, 2014989C91, 1649774C2, 1649774C2, 1668901C91,CVTU82454,S6470
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
|International 1600 1700 4600 4900 Series Radiator Dimensions
LKQ Corporation, and its subsidiaries, including Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. (“LKQ”), distributes a broad range of new, recycled, remanufactured and reconditioned automotive and truck replacement products through its company owned and operated locations. We have many products for mechanical and collision repair for industrial and heavy trucks including Radiators, Radiator Cores, Condensers, Charge Air Coolers, Air Conditioning, Bumpers, Hoods and more.
Limited 36-Month Warranty
Bolt-On Style Radiators
Limited 24-Month Warranty
Plastic/Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators
Limited 12-Month Warranty
Complete Industrial or HD Radiator* (Excluding Bolt-On Style radiators which carry a 36-month warranty & 24-month on aftermarket Plastic/Aluminum Radiators)
WHAT IS COVERED
LKQ warrants its parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period indicated from the date of installation and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part is installed.
LKQ’s sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to, at LKQ’s option, replacement, repair or refund the purchase price. To make a claim, you must provide proof of purchase to your place of purchase, or the business which installed the part. In the event that it is determined that the part must be replaced, the original part must be returned to LKQ to obtain the replacement part along with documentation showing that the warranty validation requirements have been fulfilled.
If you are unable to obtain satisfactory service, please contact the LKQ Warranty Department, 655 Grassmere Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. This warranty applies to vehicles registered and normally operated in the United States and Canada.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Because this warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship, it does not apply to normal worn parts, damage resulting from road hazards, gravel, debris adjustments or damage caused by misuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, use of corrosive cleaning materials, accident, abnormal operation, improper installation, conditions that cause failure to the vehicle warning devices, or alteration or removal of the parts. Warranty does not include cost associated with part removal, installation, inconvenience or consequential damages.
RADIATOR VALIDATION REQUIREMENTS
To validate the Complete Radiator, Radiator Core and Heater Core warranties, the following measures must be undertaken. Failure to provide specific and documented proofs of original installation and subsequent replacement will void warranty coverage and the claim will be denied. We recommend following the specific instructions found in the literature or on stickers supplied in our component packaging.
1. Cooling system must be properly flushed and filled with new coolant mixture.
2. Recommended coolant mixture should be a 50/50 mix of coolant and water or as recommended by vehicle manufacturer. It is highly recommended to use distilled water and it is mandatory for all aluminum cooling components.
3. All external causes that can lead to electrolysis and/or corrosion must be verified and eliminated.
4. Electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical devices, such as; thermostat, sensors, gauges, sending units, water pump and devices used to monitor and maintain optimal engine temperature, must be verified for proper operation.
5. The installer must use recognized trade methods and procedures. LKQ shall not be liable for misrepresentation made by third party regarding warranty application and/or coverage, nor does LKQ authorize anyone to substitute itself in lieu of LKQ for representation towards LKQ customers. Only LKQ can authorize and approve warranty claim and its processing according to LKQ policies and procedures.
ALL INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.