- All Products
- Shock Absorbers
- Peterbilt Shocks
- Hendrickson Monroe Magnum Shock Absorber 665937 9600 R009600 OE15244
Hendrickson Monroe Magnum Shock Absorber 665937 9600 R009600 OE15244
Hendrickson Magnum Shock Absorber 665937 9600 R009600 OE15244
*Please Verify Your OEM Number Before Purchase
- Heavy Duty Monroe Shock Absorber
- Fits Hendrickson Models 2006-2010 Rear End Applications
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s: HD51150001, 665937, 9600, R009600, OE15244
- First Gas-charged Large Bore Shock
- Designed Specifically For Air Spring And Taper Leaf Suspensions
- Nitrogen Gas Charge Provides Fast Response, Improved Ride And Handling
- Extra-large Piston Bore Is Engineered To Handle The Demands Of High Mileage And Severe Use
- .05" Pressure Tube Provides The Ability To Withstand Pressures Of 9KPSI
- Features A 2-3/8" Reserve Tube For More Consistent Fluid Performance
- 1-3/4" Bore Giving Accessibility To Finer Tune The Valving Allowing More Hydraulic Fluid To Dissipate Great For Better Vehicle Control
- 23/32" Piston Rod Nitrocarburized Design More Environmentally Friendly Maintaining Chrome Structural Benefits
- Comes With 10-Stage Valving which Reacts To Wide Range Of Driving Conditions On Most Applications
- These Monroe Shocks Contain Special Modifiers To Reduce Frictions And Ensure Smooth Rod Reaction
- These PTFE Coated Bearings Reduce Friction During Operation Between The Rod and Rod Guide Improving Durability
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Experience better performance, a longer shock lifespan, and reduced maintenance/downtime with The Monroe Magnum shock absorbers for Hendrickson!
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Monroe General Warranty
This part is covered by a (2)Two Year warranty from the date of purchase.
DRiV warrants qualifying premium Monroe Magnum shock absorbers installed on vehicles designed for commercial purposes against defects and wear-out for two (2) years from date of purchase or 200,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Questions & Answers