Harley-Davidson Chrome Skull Shift Linkage
- Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Harley Davidson Chrome Skull Shift Linkage
*Does Not Fit 1997-1999 FLSTS Or Models Equipped With Softail Extended Reach Forward Controls
*Does Not Fit 2017+ Milwaukee-Eight With Curved Trans Lever
- Heavy Duty Chrome Skull Shift Linkage
- Fits 1986+ Harley Softail (Excluding 2018+ FXBB And FXLR), Touring And Trike Models
- Unique 3D Skull Design With Triple Chrome Plating
- High Quality Adjustable Rod And Ball Joints To Ensure Smooth Operation
- Includes: Straight Transmission Lever Cover, Decorative Acorn Nuts And Bolts
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
If you're looking for the next addition to your ride you've come to the right page. This chrome skull shift link will get the job done in style for years to come!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This product has a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.