Gabriel HD GasSLX 89000 Adjustable Shock 89427
- Ships out in 1-2 Weeks
- Calculated at Checkout
GGabriel HD GasSLX 89000 Adjustable Shock 89427
With The Same Features Of The Gabriel 85000 Series And More.
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- Gabriel HD GasSLX Adjustable Shock
- 3 Adjustable Positions Offers Customizable Comfort And Control
- Extra Firm
- Specially Formulated High Temperature Fluid Reduces Friction And Wear In Extreme Operating Conditions
- Unique Gas Cell Design Double Seals For Superior Gas Retention
- Fits Both Front & Rear Positions
- Bore: 1 5/8"
- Rebound: 794 Lbs. (Specification At *Firm* Setting)
- Compression: 253 Lbs. (Specification At *Firm* Setting)
- Extended Length: 23.7"
- Collapsed Length: 15"
- Stroke: 8.7"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
OEM Reference Numbers:
- 3945814, 97-9999-02633, 453527C91, 453528C91, AMS650402, 56101 Z1030, 56101 Z2000, 680241, 680586, 03-07421PLUS, 650402, 650402MT, 03-07421, C71-6002, 03-04629, 03-07424, 03-07424PLUS, 3199948, 3199988, 3915948
With the same great features of the Fleetline 85000 Series, GasSLX Adjustable Series is your perfect option for shocks upgrade. GasSLX features 3 Built-in Adjustable positions offering personal ride selections, cell separating gas from fluid, high temperature fluid and more. Heavy duty suspensions require high functioning shocks to minimize wear and protect suspension components from vibration damage, including tires. Worn shocks also increase driver fatigue because they cannot properly dampen the suspension oscillation that gets transferred to the truck cab of today's sophisticated suspension systems. Quality components, precision engineering and a durable, robust design ensures top performance throughout the life of these heavy-duty shock absorbers.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990