- All Products
- Shock Absorbers
- Peterbilt Shocks
- Gabriel HD Fleetline Kenworth Peterbilt Cab Shock Absorber 83081
Gabriel HD Fleetline Kenworth Peterbilt Cab Shock Absorber 83081
Gabriel HD Fleetline Kenworth Cab Shock Absorber 83081
Quality And Durability Is What You'll Get With This Quality Gabriel HD Cab Shock
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- Gabriel HD Fleetline Cab Shock Absorber
- Fits Kenworth (T680/T880), And Peterbilt (348/567/579) Models
- 1-3/8" Bore Supplies Greater Tensile Strength For Harsher Operating Conditions
- Bulged Design Provides Increase Fluid Capacity And Cooler Operation In Extreme Conditions
- Best-In-Class Hydraulic Stop Inhibits Shocks From Topping Out and Suspension From Over-Extending
- Super-Finished Chromed Piston Rod Ensures Superior Corrosion Resistance
- 10-Stage Valving Equips Drivers With Maximum Comfort And Control
- Features Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M) Tubing That Reduces Internal Wear
- Bore: 1-3/8"
- Rebound: 1004 Lbs
- Compression: 232 Lbs
- Extended Length: 13.39"
- Collapsed Length: 9.98"
- Stroke: 4"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
OEM Reference Numbers:
- 83081, TBR83081, 12018006, 12018002, And R716009
To significantly minimize tear and wear on costly suspensions parts, tires and more, choose Gabriel's Fleetline Shocks. Heavy duty suspensions require high functioning shocks to minimize wear and protect suspension components from vibration damage, including tires. Worn shocks also increase driver fatigue because they cannot properly dampen the suspension oscillation that gets transferred to the truck cab of today's sophisticated suspension systems. Quality components, precision engineering and a durable, robust design ensures top performance throughout the life of these heavy-duty shock absorbers. Gabriel's Fleetline shocks also feature Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M) inner cylinder tube which provides a higher tolerance on the inside diameter meaning less wear for durability.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Bulldog HD Shocks
Bulldog HD Shocks