Freightliner Turbo Wing for Mid Roof Integral Sleepers 58" & 70" By Valley Chrome
- Ships out in 1-3 Weeks
- Calculated at Checkout
Stainless Steel Freightliner Turbo Wing for Mid Roof Integral Sleepers 58" & 70"
**Customer testimonials have shown consistent fuel savings of approximately 10% to 19%!!!**
*Photos For Reference Only
- 700 Series Stainless Steel TurboWing
- Fits Freightliner Models With Mid Roof Integral Sleepers
- Mounting Kits Available For 58" And 70" Mid Roof Integral Sleepers (Choose Above)
- 38" Rail
- Conforms To Industry Height Restrictions
- Preset Wing Angle For Optimum Performance
- Polished Stainless Steel Bracketry
- Pre-Formed Body Panels To Reduce Undue Stress On Rivets
- Sleeper Specific Brackets Attach To The Strongest Points Of The Sleeper
- Paccar Approved
- 76" L x 26" D x 20" H
- Sold Individually Or As A Kit
- Quality American Made Product
Choosing "The Original Turbowing" is not only an investment toward a great looking truck, but an investment toward better fuel efficiency! Testimonials from owner operators have shown consistent fuel savings of approximately 10% to 19% on average. Installation is made easy with fixed angle brackets to ensure the correct angle for deflection of air, no guess-work needed. Turbowings are tested and proven to save you money in fuel costs and are manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials and hardware. Don't just take our word for it, Turbowings are Paccar approved!
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990