- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Freightliner Radiators
- Freightliner Step Van Radiator With Oil Cooler VAB 1003435 VAB 1102038
Freightliner Step Van Radiator With Oil Cooler VAB 1003435 VAB 1102038
Freightliner Stepvan Radiator With Oil Cooler VAB 1003435 VAB 1102038
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Image for Reference Only
- Dura-Lite Radiator With Oil Cooler
- Fits The Following Freightliner Trucks (1996-2004):
- FedEx Step Van
- UPS Step Van
- Step Van
- Freightliner FL 50
- Freightliner MT-35
- Freightliner MT-45
- Freightliner MT-55
- Stronger Fiber-Reinforced Tank
- Reinforced Headers and Extra Header-Stiffening Plate to Prevent Leaks
- High Efficiency Core Design and Reinforced Heavy-Gauge Tubes
- Headers Include Extra Deep Crimp Tabs, Reinforced Tank Crimp Area, and Extra Stainless-Steel Outer Crimp Strips
- Plastic Tank/Aluminum Core
- Does Not Include Frame
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement For The Following OEM#s: VAB 1003435, VAB 1102038, and VAB 1003439
Specially designed for the heavy duty truck, transit bus, motorcoach, motorhome, industrial, agricultural, and construction markets, Dura-Lite replacement truck radiators provide reliability you won't find elsewhere. Featuring stronger fiber-reinforced tanks, heavier gauge headers and extra header-stiffening plates, this heavy duty radiator offers solutions to the most common problems to keep you on the road.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990!
Freightliner Step Van Radiator Dimensions
Dura-Lite Radiator Warranty Policy
Dura-LiteÂ’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the Â“RadiatorÂ”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
Questions & Answers