- All Products
- Air Cleaners
- Air Intake Filters
- Freightliner Air Intake Filters
- Freightliner PowerCore Air Intake Filter by Donaldson P607955 MB01955
Freightliner PowerCore Air Intake Filter by Donaldson P607955 MB01955
Freightliner PowerCore Air Intake Filter by Donaldson P607955 MB01955 A35925
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- PowerCore Air Intake Filter
- Fits Freightliner M2 Trucks
- Lower Initial Restriction Protects Engine Performance and Fuel Economy
- Greater Filter Capacity Means Longer Filter Life, Fewer Filter Changes and Less Money Spent on Maintenance
- PowerCore Filters Have Been Meeting Original Equipment Manufacturer Specifications for 20+ Years
- Reliable, Leak Resistant Radial Seal Technology Keeps the Filter in Place, Even Under Heavy Vibration
- Superior Protection and Performance
- Cross Reference Numbers:
- Baldwin CA4700
- Fleetguard AF26154
- Fram CA10281
- Luber-Finer LAF3323
- Wix 42809
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement for OEM #s:
- Efficiency: 99.99%
- Outer Diameter: 12.07"
- Length: 8"
- Type: Primary
- Style: Round
- Media Type: Ultra-Web Nanofiber
- Efficiency Test Standard: ISO 5011
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
As one of the largest providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts, Donaldson has been solving customers' complex filtration needs for over 100 years. With durable, rugged filters that are built for the long haul, Donaldson offers the most comprehensive line of replacement filters that are manufactured to the same quality standards as the original!
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Vendor's General Warranty Policy
The vendor warrants all new products against defective material or workmanship for (1) year from in-service date or until first cleaned or serviced in any manner.
Questions & Answers