- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Windshield Wiper Components
- Freightliner M2 106 112 Windshield Wiper Arm A2272009000 A22-52082-000
Freightliner M2 106 112 Windshield Wiper Arm A2272009000 A22-52082-000
Freightliner M2 106 112 Windshield Wiper Arm A2272009000
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- Windshield Wiper Arm
- Fits Freightliner M2 (2015-2016), M2 106 (2014-2016) And M2 112 (2014-2016) Models
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s:
- Passenger Side: A22-52082-000, A22-52082-001, A22-52082-003, A22-69884-000, A22-72009-001,
- A22-74082-001, A2252082000, A2252082001, A2252082003, A2269884000, A2272009001, A2274082001, F37-225, TBB105090, 105090
- Driver Side: A2272009000
- Direct Fit To Ensure Easy Installation
- Fits Both Driver And Passenger Side
- Connects Wiper Transmission To Windshield Wiper Blade
- Long-Lasting Enamel Paint Prevents Flaking, Peeling And Fading
- High-Tensile Strength Spring Rate Maintains Proper Wiper Blade To Glass Contact
- No Adapters Or Adjustments Needed For Installation
- Attachment Method: Spine / Lock
- Finish: Gloss
- Wiper Blade Not Included
- Length: 24.5"
- Sold Individually And As A Complete Set
- Quality Made Product
A streaked windshield isn’t only aggravating, it’s unsafe. If new wiper blades aren’t fixing the problem, your wiper arms may be the culprit. Properly functioning arms are essential to a clear and clean windshield. Restore the efficiency of the wiper system to your rig and your vision of the road!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.), unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed