- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Engine Belts
- Freightliner International Kenworth Peterbilt Serpentine Belt 1080825 By Goodyear Belts
Freightliner International Kenworth Peterbilt Serpentine Belt 1080825 By Goodyear Belts
Freightliner International Kenworth Peterbilt Multi V-Belt 1080825 By Goodyear Belts
*Please verify your OEM number(s) before purchasing.
Goodyear Belts are built tough to fit like OEM & Exceed OE Requirements for a long service life with the quality you deserve!
- Goodyear Serpentine Belt 1080825
- Fits Various Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, & Sterling Models
- Crosses To Napa 25080825, Continental 4080825, Dayco 5080825 & Gates K080825
- Synthetic Tension Members With Balanced Twist Cord Ensures Neutral Tracking When Running
- Meet Or Exceeds OE Requirements And Specifications
- Made Of Heavy Duty EPDM Rubber For A Long Service Life
- Proprietary Rubber Formulation For A Quite Operation
- Adhesion Rubber Layer For Internal Belt Integrity
- Precision Ground Ribs For Maximum Pulley Contact
- Goodyear Alternate: 8PK2096
- Number Of Ribs: 8
- Length: 82.5"
- Thickness: 0.17"
- Top Width: 1.1"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s: 01-23415-065, 01-23415-076, 01-27110-050, 01-29866-094, 1842088C1, 1842457-C1, 1842467C1, 185-5872, 3289853, 3289864, 3922636, 3959840, 402588A1, 402590A1, 4080823BLT, 4941303, 5255301, 5255303, D1102-7399, D1108-0001, D1108-0033, D1108-4951, N408570, R210227, R228566, R518368, R533598, YC35-8620-JA, YC3Z-8620-JA
Our heavy-duty Serpentine Belts by Goodyear offers the highest quality aftermarket option in the market. Goodyear's Serpentine Belts (also known as Multi V-Belts) are made with EPDM Rubber for a longer service life & key features including a quieter performance, maximum pulley contact & balanced twist cord ensuring neutral tracking when running all meeting or exceeding OE requirements. Serpentine belts transport power to key engine parts including the alternator, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor and sometimes the water pump. Effects of worn out serpentine belts may stop the function of these key engine parts or damage them. The Auto Care Association recommends inspecting belts at 60,000 miles and replacing at 90,000 miles. Restore your belt drive system’s efficiency by installing a new Goodyear Belt.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed