Freightliner Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 3E0118490001
- Calculated at Checkout
Freightliner Cascadia & Columbia Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 3E0118490001
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Freightliner Cascadia Models (2008-2014) & Columbia Models (2006-2009)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 34 11/16"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 32 3/4"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 0130457000, 0130457002, 0131241000, 0131241002, 1107K, 222235, 299136001, 3E0118490001, 3E118491, 441240, 44FR3F, A0525301002, A0525301006, A0526614040, A0526614042, A0526614044, A0526614045, A0526614046, A0526614048, A0526614050, A0526614084, A0526614086, A0526614087, A0526614088, A0526614090, A0526614092, A0526614094, A0526615008, A0526615010, A0526615012, A0526615014, A0526615020, A0526615022, A0526616016, A0526616017, A0526616018, A0526616020, A0526616022, A0527741030, A0527743008, A0527743010, A0527743011, A0527745024, A0527745026, A0527745027, A0527745040, A0527745044, A0527745046, BT1107K, BTC1107K, CA2235, CAC354, FRT18127, FRT18127ED, FRT18127N, FRT18127R, MOD3E0118490001, MOD3E118491, SCSI222235, SRMFR3F, WSR1107K
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.