- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Window Components
- Freightliner Window Components
- Freightliner Columbia Walk Plate Spring Release Handle 2243882001
Freightliner Columbia Walk Plate Spring Release Handle 2243882001
Freightliner Columbia Walk Plate Spring Release Handle
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- Walk Plate Spring Release Handle
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE # 2243882001
- Fits Freightliner Columbia Models (2005-2010)
- Restores Proper Fuctioning To The Walk Plate For An Adjustabe Fifth Wheel
- Unlocks The Walk Plate Between The Cab & Trailer
- Purpose: Window Crank
- Handle Is Constructed Of Die Cast Aluminum With A Chrome Color
- Tool Is Made Of Hardened Tool Steel
- Resistant To Rust & Corrosion
- Easy Installation
- Undergone Material Testing To Ensure Trouble-Free Performance & Installation
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Failure Mode: Clips Break Over Time. Failure results in broken or cracked handles.
The walk plate spring release handle is an aftermarket replacement for OE # 2243882001. It is designed to fit Freightliner Columbia models built in 2005 to 2010. It restores proper functioning to the walk plate for an adjustable fifth wheel. The release handle unlocks the walk plate between the cab and trailer. The handle is made of die cast aluminum with a chrome color and the tool is made of hardened tool steel. It is resistant to rust and corrosion. The handle has undergone material testing to ensure a trouble-free performance and installation. It is easy to install and is sold individually.
Please be aware that any purchases of this specific product that are shipping outside of the contiguous 48 United States will incurr an additional $15.00 handling fee and an additional 5 day lead time before shipping. This is in order to transport the product to our local warehouse to properly prepare and package for international shipping.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
|2005 - 2010
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.), unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
Questions & Answers