- Freightliner Columbia
- Freightliner Columbia Exterior
- Freightliner Columbia Hoods
- Freightliner Columbia Hood Jone's Performance
Freightliner Columbia Hood Jone's Performance
Jone's Performance Freightliner Columbia 120" BBC 1 Piece Hood
*Please check the ALERTS, then check your hood's OEM part number against the OEM numbers listed below.
*Verify your hood's fitment, then sand and prime before painting it; please note that painted hoods are not returnable.
*WILL NOT REPLACE the following OEM hoods: A17-17452-000 / A17-17161-000
It's all good in the hood with this direct OEM replacement hood from Jone's Performance!
- Economy Hood Does Not Have 90 Degree Lip Edge Around Wheel Opening And Botttom Of Hood Is Spot Laminated On Bracing Flanges
- Fits Freightliner Colombia With 120" BBC (Bumper to Back of Cab)
- 2008 & Newer Trucks Require The Purchase Of Hinge Bar Part # A17-16747-000 From Your Local Freightliner Dealer
- 1 Piece Hood Design Replaces 4 Part OE Hood
- Headlight Mounting Hardware Installed
- Lower Grill Screen Included
- Double Wall Construction On Lower Grill Area
- This Is The Hood Only It Does Not Include Grill, Headlights, Or Any Other Parts
- All Fender Wells Are Either Sprayed With An Undercoating Or Have Coremat Added To Suppress Starbursts In High Stress Areas
- E-coated Or Galvanized Steel Hardware Used To Resist Corrosion
- Includes Insulation Stays, Wire Harness Mounts, And Headlight Bearings
- Holes Pre-Drilled For Mounting And Accessories
- White Sandable Gel Coat Finish
- Sold Individually
- Made in America
*NOTE: Verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Economy Hood Replaces the following OEM Parts:
Premium Hood Replaces All of the OEM Part Numbers Above, Plus:
Jones Performance Freightliner Columbia hoods are built with all the strength that professional drivers have come to expect from them over the last fifty years. They feature a solid construction with a reinforced inner structure that’s laminated to provide even more durability for heavy-duty applications. All of their replacement semi-truck hoods are made in the USA and conveniently pre-drilled for OEM or factory-style mounting and accessories, such as compatible headlights and grille inserts, so you can be sure they swap out easily. Their inner structure is also either E-coated or galvanized to protect the metal against corrosion. Meanwhile their fender wells are either spray undercoated or include a coremat to minimize the risk of starbursting and spider cracking.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Jones Performance Hood Warranty
Two-year (2 yrs.) limited against manufacturing defects or inner structure failure. WARRANTY COVERS HOOD ONLY. Supplier identification number will be inside each hood for warranty administration. Because of the nature of open molded fiberglass Jones Performance cannot warranty gel-coat cracks. This is also known as starburst or spider cracking. Our experience has shown us that forklifts are generally the biggest culprits, it should be noted, if the forklift forks do not go all the way through the hood (rear to front) do not use forklift to move hood!
NOTE: Please verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Questions & Answers