Freightliner Century 2x3 Bar Rig Guard
*Please Confirm Bumper Configuration & Bolt Spacing Measurements With Information Below Prior To Purchase
Fear no bush or beast with RigGuard's customizable grill guard for your Century! Featuring road-ready strength and a variety of finishes it's sure to meet any challenge.
- 2x3 Bar Bumper & Grille Guard
- Available in Carbon Powder Coat, Brushed Aluminum, Aluminum Powder Coat, and Brushed Stainless Steel Finishes (Choose in Finish Option Above)
- Front-end Tractor Damage Is Eliminated Or Reduced Significantly
- Driver Down Time Is Eliminated Or Reduced Significantly
- Some Drilling May Be Required Based on Bumper Configuration
- Pivots Down For Easy Access To Engine
- Entire Deer Guard Can Be Easily Removed
- Easy Installation
- Mounting Kit Included
- Quality American Made Product
Century Rig Guard Mounting Kit Configurations & Measurements
- Pattern 1: Frame Cross Member (Located Below and In Front of Radiator) Hole Measurements: 2 Holes at 17-1/2" C/C and 2 Holes at 22" C/C
- Pattern 2: Frame Cross Member (Located Below and In Front of Radiator) Hole Measurements: 4 Holes at 23-1/2" C/C
- Pattern 3: 3 Bolt Tow Hook Bolt Pattern: Approximately 30-3/4" Left Side to Right Side C/C Bolt Spacing and 2" C/C Bolt Spacing Between Bolts on One Side
- Pattern 4: 4 Bolt Tow Hook Bolt Pattern: Approximately 37-1/4" Left Side to Right Side C/C Bolt Spacing and 3-3/8" C/C Bolt Spacing Between Bolts on One Side
- Pattern 5: 2008+ Century with Twistlock Tow Hooks: 46-1/2" C/C Spacing on the Twistlock Tow Hook Receivers
Whether the damage is caused by careless drivers or surprise encounters with wildlife this simple piece of equipment can function as a brush guard, deer guard or moose bumper, potentially saving you thousands on parts, repairs and labor alongside the priceless peace of mind that you've got some of the toughest protection in the business.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990