Diesel Particulate Filter for Mack MP7 Engine 21817835
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Replacement Filter for Trucks with DPF System
- 100% Brand New, No Core Charges
- Fits Various Truck Makes And Models (2007-2009)
- Emissions Compliant for 2007 and Newer Models
- Meets OEM Efficiency Standards
- Direct Replacement For OEM #: 21817835
- Replacement is Designed to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Body Length: 14"
- Body Diameter: 14"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
- Includes Necessary Gaskets For a Complete Repair
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for newer diesel Mack trucks and helps to maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. Essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment, this DPF unit thoroughly removes diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. Additionally, this Diesel Particulate Filter is a direct replacement, ensuring a proper fit every time.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
|2007 - 2008||Mack||CTP|
|2007 - 2009||Mack||CX|
|2008 - 2009||Mack||CXU|
|2008 - 2009||Mack||GU7|
|2008 - 2009||Mack||GU8|
|2008 - 2009||Mack||LEU|
|2008 - 2010||Mack||MRU|
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.), unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.