Diesel Particulate Filter For Caterpillar C7 Engines 10R-6084 305-4565
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Prevents Harmful Emissions From Entering Environment
Meets OEM Efficiency Standards
- Designed to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Replacement Filter For Trucks with Caterpillar C7 Engines
- Direct Replacement For OEM #:
- Body Height: 24"
- Body Length: 18.5"
- Body Width: 18"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 9.32"
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 10.94"
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 9.32"
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 10.94"
- Includes Necessary Gaskets For a Complete Repair
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps to maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. This filter is a direct replacement for trucks with with Caterpillar C7 engines, and ensures a proper fit every time. It is essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment by thoroughly removing diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. This DPF unit has been rigorously tested to ensure conformance to product standards and quality.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
|2007 - 2009||Blue Bird||All American FE|
|2007 - 2010||Blue Bird||All American RE|
|2007||Blue Bird||Commercial Bus|
|2007||Blue Bird||SHL Commercial|
|2007 - 2010||Blue Bird||Vision School Bus|