- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Diesel Particulate Filters
- Cummins Stainless Steel Diesel Particulate Filter 5295605NX 6410862 5306969
Cummins Stainless Steel Diesel Particulate Filter 5295605NX 6410862 5306969
- Cummins Diesel Particulate Filter
- Fits Various Cummins Applications
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement OEM #s: 5295605NX, 5579356, 5579356RX, 6410862, 6410862R, 5579356NX, 5295605RX, 5579356NX, 5306969
- Exhaust Emission Norm EPA10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 11.65"
- Dimensions: 16.19" L x 11.65" W x 11.65" H
- Clamp (OEM # 2871862, 2871862CUM, 4965072, Q187681)
- Gasket (OEM #2871452, 2871452CUM, 3977531, 3977895, 4965069, 4965069, 2601511C1)
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is a device designed to filter diesel particulate matter (DPM), or soot, out of exhaust gases. When exhaust gases containing soot enter the DPF, the filter traps any matter larger than one micron while allowing gasses through. Over time soot builds up in the DPF causing backpressure detected by the Engine Control Unit (ECU) necessitating regeneration. Combining high temperatures and a mix of precious metals washcoat and substrate turns soot into ash, regenerating the DPF and preparing it for use. Dinex's high quality Diesel Particulate Filters feature a cordierite wall flow filter to trap matter larger than one micron, protected by stainless steel metal casing designed to withstand extreme temperatures.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.) warranty.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed