- Freightliner FL 50 60 70 80 112
- FL 50 60 70 80 112 Heavy Duty Parts
- FL 50 60 70 80 112 Miscellaneous Parts
- Cummins ISL 8.9 ISM 10.8 Diesel Particulate Filter 2880169NX 4965244
Cummins ISL 8.9 ISM 10.8 Diesel Particulate Filter 2880169NX 4965244
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Fits Cummins ISL 8.9 & ISM 10.8 Engines
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s: 2880169NX, 3623370C93, 4352920NX, 4352923NX, 4965244, 4965244NX, 56633691, 6356944, N8894071, Q621378, 4965244, 4965055D
- Prevents Harmful Emissions From Entering Environment
Meets OEM Efficiency Standards
- Designed to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Replacement Filter For Various Trucks with Cummins ISL 8.9 & ISM 10.8 Engines
- Dimensions: 15.51" L x 13.17" W x 13.17" H
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 12.55"
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 13.32"
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 12.55"
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 13.32"
- Includes Necessary Gaskets For a Complete Repair
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is a device designed to filter diesel particulate matter (DPM), or soot, out of exhaust gases. When exhaust gases containing soot enter the DPF, the filter traps any matter larger than one micron while allowing gasses through. Over time soot builds up in the DPF causing backpressure detected by the Engine Control Unit (ECU) necessitating regeneration. Combining high temperatures and a mix of precious metals washcoat and substrate turns soot into ash, regenerating the DPF and preparing it for use. Dinex's high quality Diesel Particulate Filters feature a cordierite wall flow filter to trap matter larger than one micron, protected by stainless steel metal casing designed to withstand extreme temperatures.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.) warranty.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed