Centramatic Heavy Duty Wheel Balancers For Steer Axle Wheels With 24.5" Rims
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Centramatic Heavy Duty Wheel Balancers For Steer Axle Wheels
*Centramatic strongly recommends balancing at least your steering and drive axles to significantly reduce or eliminate vibration.
- Centramatic Semi-Truck Wheel Balancers
- Fits Steering-Axle Wheels with 24.5" Rims
- Fully Balances Your Steering-Axle Wheels, Tires, Drums, & Hubs
- Options Available for Disc or Drum Brakes (15"/16.5") and Aluminum or Steel Wheels (Choose Options Above)
- A Permanent Balancing Solution For All Truck and Trailer Axles
- Quickly and Securely Mounts Between Your Wheel and Hub
- Starts Balancing Your Wheels at 20~22 MPH, Long Before the 35 MPH Vibration Point
- Outlasts and Outperforms Weights or Other Filling Medias
- Centramatic Systems Have Been Recorded Lasting for More Than 1.4 Million Miles!
- Uses Centrifugal Force to Distribute Weight and Maintain Balance
- Free-Moving Durametal Pellets and Synthetic Oil
- Independently Lab-Tested and Road-Proven Benefits
- Helps Prevent Tire Cupping and Uneven Wear
- Fuel Economy: 2~4% Improvement
- Vibration: ~37% Reduction
- Tire Temperature: 8~10% Reduction
- Steer-Axle Tires: ~25% Increase in Lifespan
- Drive-Axle Tires: ~35% Increase in Lifespan
- Trailer Tires: ~50% Increase in Lifespan
- Covered by a Comprehensive (5) Five-Year, Unlimited Mile Warranty on Workmanship and Materials
- Sold In Pairs
- Quality American-Made Product
There’s nothing less pleasant than driving down the highway while your rig shakes itself apart under your feet. Wheel and axle shaking aren’t just a concern for comfort— these small vibrations can eventually start affecting the entire assembly! With this in mind, Centramatic has designed a complete active counter-balancing system for both truck and trailer. Centramatic wheel balancers have been independently tested and proven to increase fuel economy and the lifespan of your tires while significantly reducing or completely eliminating road vibrations!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990!