- 4200 4300 4400 DuraStar
- 4200 4300 4400 DuraStar Interior
- 4200 4300 4400 Durastar Seats
- Bostrom Wide Ride II Seat Black/Grey Leather Serta Memory Foam With Low Pro Suspension
Bostrom Wide Ride II Seat Black/Grey Leather Serta Memory Foam With Low Pro Suspension
Bostrom Low Pro Wide Ride II High Back Ultra Leather Black/Grey Seat With Low Pro Suspension
*Fits Most Class 8 Trucks But Please Verify Seat Dimensions In Image Before Purchasing
*Only Brand New Uninstalled Seats Can Be Returned for a Full Refund to Raney's. After Installation, Returns or Replacements Are Only Considered Based On Manufacturer Defects. Please Inspect the Full Seat Prior To Installation.
*If Replacing Factory Seats in Peterbilt 579, 587 or Kenworth T800, T700, T680 You Will Need To Purchase Retro Kit Found Here
Choose a seat that's perfect for you! Featuring an exclusive Serta memory foam, this wide ride seat reduces vibrations to deliver a smooth & stable drive.
- Universal Fit To Most Flat Floors And May Require Modification Or Drilling To Install
- High Back Seat with Low Profile (For Standard Suspension, Click Here!)
- Choose Your Truck Above
- Seats For Volvo VN Models Require Adaptor (Included)
- Ride Height from Floor (Measurements can Vary):
- 13" Minimum Ride Height
- 15" Mid Stroke
- 17" Maximum Ride Height
- Ergonomic 23" Wide Seat For Improved Weight Distribution
- Dual Chamber Lumbar Back Support
- Enhanced Flex Support Cushion System
- Cushion Extension With 3-Position Front & 3-Position Rear Cushion Tilt
- Exclusive Serta Cool Action Gel Infused Memory Foam Cushion
- Dual 16" Adjustable Armrests
- Black/Grey Ultra-Leather
- BackCycler System In Lumbar Area Inflates & Deflates To Reduce Fatigue & Back Pain
- 4" Ride Zone Air Suspension
- Hi-Performance Damper That Reduces Vibration & Delivers A Smooth & Stable Ride
- Rear Map Pocket & Dual Side Pocket For Wallets & Phones
- Bellows Style Suspension Cover
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
This seat is covered by a 5-Year or 1,000,000 Mile Warranty from Bostrom.
Bostrom Seating warrants each new truck suspension seat manufactured by it to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when delivered to the original purchaser. Bostrom's sole obligation under this warranty is limited to and shall be fully discharged by repairing, or at its option, replacing free of charge at its factory or any authorized Bostrom service center, such parts which shall prove to Bostrom's satisfaction to be defective within a period of five years from date of delivery to the original purchaser or during the first 1,000,000 miles of normal operation, whichever occurs first. In addition, during the period of the first year from date of delivery to the purchaser or the first 100,000 miles of normal operation, whichever occurs first, Bostrom will reimburse the original purchaser for labor costs incurred in the removal and replacement of defective Bostrom parts. Payment will be based on the number of labor hours predetermined by Bostrom to be required for such work d at the hourly mechanical labor rate prevailing in the service facility at the time of such repairs. Also during said period (one year/100,000 miles), Bostrom warrants its upholstered materials to be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship.
This warranty shall be considered void if recommended maintenance procedures are not followed or if the seat has been altered, modified or changed in any manner that would affect serviceability.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ON THE PART OF BOSTROM.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed