Bostrom Serta 7" Series Cool Action Gel Memory Foam Truck Mattress
- If not in stock production delays of 20+ weeks possible - Call to verify
- Calculated at Checkout
Bostrom & Serta Truck Mattress | 7" Gel-Layered Memory Foam
*Please confirm your sleeper berth's required dimensions. Once the packaging has been opened mattresses are not eligible for return.
*Some options may take 10~13 business days to ship out.
- 7" Gel-Layered Memory Foam Truck & RV Mattress
- Cool Action™ Gel-Layered Memory Foam for Heat Dissipation
- Features Integrated Straps for Easy Rolling & Carrying
- Provides Even, Strong Support in any Sleeping Position
- Relieves Pressure on Your Joints
- Evenly Distributes Body Weight
- Includes a Replaceable Antimicrobial Cover
- Certi-PUR Certified Foam
- Made Without Ozone-Harmful Chemicals, PBDEs, TDCPP, & TCEP, Heavy Metals or Formaldehyde
- Covered by a Comprehensive 7-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Sold Individually
- Quality American-Made Product
Bostrom & Serta truck mattresses provide incredible comfort for professional drivers with their 7" gel-layered memory foam design and breathable, cool materials! This gel layer helps regulate your body temperature for a comfortable night's sleep in all seasons— and never at the cost of your comfort. The added thickness provides support and improved weight distribution for your back and lumbar region, and with an included antimicrobial cover and a comprehensive 7-year warranty, this bed is sure to last in any semi-truck, camper, or RV!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Bostrom Serta Truck Mattress Warranty
The warranty period for the 4-series mattress extends seven years (7 yrs.) from the date of purchase. Bostrom warrants to you that the mattress shall be free, under normal use and service, from defects in material or workmanship that cause visible foam recovery loss to exceed one and one-quarter inches (1.25"), and the mattress cover shall be free under normal use and service, from defects in material or workmanship that cause excessive seam separation or wear, during the applicable warranty period.