- All Products
- Wireless Headsets
- Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Stellar Pluto Duo Headset
Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Stellar Pluto Duo Headset
Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Stellar Pluto + Duo Headset
This Stellar Headset is the perfect gadget for those long days on the road. No need to worry about your headset (or other devices) dying on you any time soon!
- Bluetooth Bundle Headset
- "Pluto" Mode Is Single Earpiece Offering 30 Hours Of Talk Time And 500 Hours Of Stand-By Time
- "Duo" Mode Adds A Stereo Earpiece For 60 Hours Of Talk Time And 900 Hours Of Stand-By Time
- "Duo" Earpiece Doubles As A USB Power Bank Allowing You To Charge Devices On The Go
- Includes A Durable Carrying Case, Dual USB Car Charger, And USB Cable
- Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible Offering Longer Range And More Connectivity For Your Devices
- Offers The Best Noise Cancellation For Truckers
- Sold As A Kit
- Quality Made Product
Never worry about your headset dying again with this Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Stellar Pluto+Duo Headset. Featuring 30 hours of talk time in "Pluto" mode and 60 hours of talk time in "Duo" mode, you've got plenty of time. Use the "Duo" earpiece as a power bank to charge your other devices and you'll be ready for the long road ahead!
*Please be advised that several states have passed legislation prohibiting the use of dual ear style headsets while driving. Please check your state's laws and above all, be safe!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.
Questions & Answers